International Student Identity Card
The ISIC card is your ultimate student lifestyle card. Want awesome travel deals, money off online shopping, discounts on restaurants, cafes and takeaways? We’ve got you covered!
ISIC is the only internationally-recognised student ID. It is your ticket to fantastic discounts and services in South Africa and globally.
There are over 150,000 discounts worldwide – so you will never be short of a bargain. Want to know more? Check out our local discounts and our international discounts.
What will I get from the ISIC card?
- Over 150,000 benefits worldwide
- Up to 20% off in local cafes and restaurants
Am I eligible?
If you are a full-time student at school, college or university, aged 12 or over, you can apply for a student card with ISIC. It’s a hassle-free process, and in no time at all you’ll be enjoying thousands of discounts and benefits at home and away.
If you are not a full time student, you may be eligible for our youth card (if you 30 years old or younger) or our teacher card (if you are a full time teacher).
What do I need to get an ISIC card?
You’ll need the following ready to upload to your online application
- A document that proves that you are currently studying full time at a recognised school, college or university. Examples below:
- A copy of your university or student card, which is dated indicates you are currently a full-time student
- A signed and dated letter on official university or school stationery, which states you are a currently a full-time student.
- Proof of identity (Govt issued ID or Passport)
- Passport style head and shoulders photo
Cost - The price of an ISIC card is R 100.
Validity - 12 months from the date of issue.
Please note, ISIC / IYTC / ITIC cards are non-refundable.